Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm still here

I am still around. I had a rough holiday. Besides being sick (I am still a little sick) all of it, my favorite Aunt and one of my favorite people in the whole world passed away on the 26th. We all had to fly home for the services and stuff and I am not dealing with this all very well. I even thought of starting an antidepressant, I took one effexor and that was it, never again. I took in the early morning and was still wide awake at 5:00 am and Robbie (it is suppossed to be safe for nursing babies) was up and down all that night and couldn't stay asleep. So, I am going to just take the healing process slowly on my own. I am reading blogs and groups (and that actually helps), just not responding much. So, I am keeping a low profile for now.

3 comments:

Trista said...

Oh Catherine, I am so sorry for your loss. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Casey said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take gentle care of yourself.

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry for your loss.