Thursday, December 22, 2005

Feeling a little better.

Well, I am starting to feel a little better. And I am going to see an Allegist in January, to try and figure out what food had me reeling on the floor shaking and too dizzy to lift my head for an hour and half. Now, I just have to heal mentally. It had brought back my panic attacks, just when I think I have them beat something happens. For now I am only eating food I am familiar with this should help me somewhat and make me stop worrying about what if it happens again and I am alone with the baby or worse driving.

Well, the hoilidays are here and beside being a little anxious, I am a little down. This the first year we have not gone home to be with my Mom. I am going to miss her and I hate the thought of her visiting my Aunt in the nursing home alone on Christmas day. But, I have a job interview at home in January, so Robbie and I will get to spend a few days with her soon enough.

I am grateful that I have Robbie and Karen to spend the holidays with. And that I have a great family and friends both near and far and that is what is important. I hope anyone reading this has a good holiday.

No comments: