Thursday, June 26, 2008

So, What's new?

So, what's new in the last 2 years?
How about a list?
1. I became a supply teacher.
2. We ttc#2 last year for about 5 months, all BFNs. We stopped in November because the weather was to bad to travel to the clinic and our money was running out.
3. We joined a playgroup and Robbie has blossomed and I am finally starting to feel part of the community.
4. We bought our first house. It is small cute, yellow and it is ours. Robbie is free to be himself and run around like a normal 4 year old. We have a family of groundhogs in our backyard. I feel like I am finally giving him the childhood he deserves.
5. I have an electircal heart problem. Found out the hard way, a trip to the ER to stop and restart my heart. I will probably have a procedure to fix it in the next year.
6. We have decided to try to adopt a child between the ages of 2-5. TTC is out until my heart is fixed and I just don't want to throw money up my you know where for nothing. We start our training in the fall. I just hope I can give a child the family they deserve, and give Robbie the sibling he wants.

Catherine

No comments: