Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy Days






We have been so busy the last few days. At the end of last week we took my best friend and her son on a picnic at Meehans Cove. Then Friday, I babysat her son, so she could have "date night". It was Robbie's first sleepover. Not much sleep happened! They went to bed at 12:45 and my friends son started waking up at 6am! Sunday, we went to the beach and the fireworks. Sunday, night ended with a bigger bang then the fireworks. Robbie got a stomach bug. So, I have been busy taking care of a sick boy since then. Here are a few pcitures of the picnic and sleepover.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine!!! I just saw you commented on Bleu's recent post and thought I recognized you!!! (Its Alex, from Concordia days). Its funny what a small, small world it is! Nice to find your blog!

Robbie is so cute... I hope all's well out east... Hugs from TO...

Becky Le Cochon said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!