Friday, December 16, 2005

My ex-girlfriend and lack of sleep

Well occasionally, I check my ex-girlfriends blog. I hadn't in a few months because well it is basically full of a lot of sex, and until recently I had been going through a dry spell. Plus, it is sometimes hard to hear about an ex's sex life, and believe me she has sex more than anyone I know. But, I like to read it once in awhile because she lives far away and I miss her. She was my first girlfriend we went out for 6 months broke-up for awhile, got back together for another 6 months and broke-up again. She is really fun, can make me laugh and taught me how to really love myself for who I am. We never did work out because she likes open relationships (with men and women) and I wanted to settle down and have a family. So, we both got what we wanted and are enjoying the lives we have. Now, I read her blog yesterday and found out she is going to be on the next season of "Kink". For those not Canadian that is a a reality show on the Showcase network, which documents those involved in a well Kinky lifestyle, it mixes clips of their "activities" with interviews about their lifestyle. So, I guess I will watch it, I am sure it will a surreal experience, especially watching it with Karen. Oh, my God I hope my Mother does not see it, that would be too much for her, but lucky she does not usually watch Showcase, because she call it the naked station. This makes me think my best friend and I have a theory that all our exs should move to a deserted Island where they build statues of us to worship and think about how much better life would be with us. Well, seeing your ex on TV doing r-rated things blows that theory away.

On another note Robbie had 3 nights of great sleep, falling asleep unassisted 80% of the time. Well, last night he was up 5 times and needed my help. I should not brag when things go well!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Oh my! Wow. Yeah - I'd have to watch too...it's like that train wreck thing - you just HAVE to look.

Wow.
Wow.
Double and triple wow.

UberWench said...

Heh. I wish I could subscribe to the ex-boyfriend relocation plan! I know what you mean. I've never had issues with my girl-exes, though, just the guys. The guys seem to end up being assholes who I never want to see again.

Glad to hear from you again!

*hugs*
yer Kinky-ass ex-gf