Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Sleep success of sorts

Wow, I am so thrilled, I just had to post. Robbie and I are having some sleep success. The other night he woke up at 4 and Karen changed his diaper and laid him back beside me. Well, I had planned on rubbing his back or nursing him, but before I had a chance to he rolled around a little and fell asleep on his own! ON HIS OWN! So, last night when he woke at 4 we did the same routine (diaper, lay beside me) and he fell asleep on his own again! When he awoke at 6 I ignored him and he fell asleep on his for a second time. During the whole night, last night, I only had to help him fall back asleep once! Wow! I hope this continues. It makes such a difference for me physically and mentally. Now, if only he could fall asleep and the beginning of the night and for nap on his own. But, I will not be greedy and just be happy for this!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Oh that is so awesome! Congrats and happy sleeping!!!