Thursday, December 01, 2005

People at work annoy me!

Lately people at work have been driving me mad. Except my boss I love her. The tech people yelled at me last week for my bosses last minute scheduling. Then when they see her they are sweet as pie. Now, her new TA is too busy to prepare for her course and I am doing, I don't mind I have been doing this stuff and well for 6 years. I told her no problems, just drop off the book. Well, she sent me a nasty email about me infringing on her time. Oh, my god again she take this up with my boss, who wanted her to help, not me who said I need no help. I am beginning to fell like a clerk at Wal-mart with angry customers blaming me. It is not my job to be bitched at because your scared to bitch at the boss. And she does find out, I let her know, so save the time and go to the source. I have decided to not take it anymore. I am cutting people off right away and telling them to take it up with her, not me, it is not worth my time and energy. And really my boss wants to know what is on their minds. Argh!

No comments: