Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wish I was a stay at home mommy

Sigh, right now I miss my boy so much. I am at work and I will see him in an hour and 15 minutes, but that seems so far away and the day has been long. Today, is one of those days I wish I was a stay at home Mommy. At the end of January, I will be for a few months. My job is ending and we will be moving at the end of March. But once we have moved I will have to find a full-time job. The truth is we can not afford it right now to have one of us at home. And if we ever can have one us at home it will be Karen, because I have the training to make much more money. And I don't know if I were at home, if I would miss the adult intellectual stimulation. It is pointless to wonder because unless I win the loto it is not happening.
I am sitting here and I have my desktop set up to a slide show of Robbie pictures, maybe I shouldn't do that, maybe that makes it harder. I feel like I am missing stuff and I know he is missing me. Just needed to vent.

1 comment:

Casey said...

I'm sorry you are feeling sad. :(

Hugs!