Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another ER Trip

I spent the morning in the ER yesterday. I was up the night before with all sorts of weird symptoms. I had pressure in my chest, I was nervous, nauseous, gassy, and my limbs were weak. I kept checking my heart and it was beating normal, usually I would be having a PSVT episode with these symptoms. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep. No such luck. In the morning I went to the ER. The dr. told me I probably had an episode in my sleep and was experiencing the aftermath. He said when my dr. puts me on meds this won't happen. The end of the month and my appointment can't come fast enough. Then I will have something to help, and maybe I will get up the nerve to ask for the referral for the procedure to fix it. I can't live like this. It is disruptive and nerve wracking. I was so torn in the middle of the night, do I get up and ask to go to the hospital and disrupt the whole family or do I wait it out. Yesterday, Karen was supposed to work overtime and couldn't cause she was sitting in the waiting room worrying about me. I want my life back.

2 comments:

bleu said...

Oh sweety, I am so sorry you are dealing with this. I hope the end of the month comes soon and without anymore episodes too.

Casey said...

I am so sorry!! As you know, I've been having some issues myself and currently I am on a 30 day heart monitoring program. Like you, I just want my life back and to be normal. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. :(