Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trying to forget TTC

Since I haven't been ttc, I have trying to ignore my cycle. I don't even remember my LMP. I am trying to move forward and spend the summer enjoying my family and the fall working on expanding it through adoption. But, I can't ignore the signals my body is giving me. I have such big time signs of ovulation. I hate it. When I was ttc Robbie my body wouldn't do it on my own. Now, that I can't ttc here comes the perfect cycles. Someone up there is having a joke on me. Not funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That really isn't funny! After the second m/c I was so upset. I was really upset with my body because I had O pains the next month and I wished that I could of went without knowing this. It's like while your TTC you wish you body would be so perfect!

I hope that this passes soon!