Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Feeling Unappreciated by my Family

I know birthday's at my old age are not a big deal. But, I at least expect some love from my family. We had a celebration Sunday, DW and DS argued with each other and me. Robbie tried to destroy my cake. I thought maybe this morning would be better (my real birthday). DW wipper snipped and DS pooped on the floor (for me to clean). DW, use to make me feel special, I don't expect diamonds or a party. Just some words or time. Sorry to be down.

3 comments:

bleu said...

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Catherine
Happy Birthday to You!!!!

I am so sorry your day is so yucky. Sending lots of love.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Day Catherine

I'm sorry that DW isn't giving you what you need today. That sucks, but I hope your day gets better.

Casey said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!