Friday, July 25, 2008

Time well spent!

Karen took Robbie grocery shopping and I stayed home. My son is the light of my life. But, he is a clingy monkey and climbs me and is on me all day long. I am really saturated because Karen has been doing overtime and I don't work in the summer. So, it was a nice break to have him out and have my space. What did I do with my time? Did I, clean, renovate, laundry, bills????? NOPE. I did nothing. I didn't get dressed, I put my feet up and watched bad daytime TV. It was a little piece of heaven!

3 comments:

Becky Le Cochon said...

HAHAHA clingy monkey..I love it!

bleu said...

HA HA sometimes bad tv is just the ticket!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so glad you're blogging again! I used to read your old blog. I just caught up with your new blog. Things sound like they're going pretty well and Robbie is seriously adorable!!

Cristin