Wednesday, November 09, 2005

100 things about me

Inspired by Estelle. I am going to try this 100 things about me list. Here are the first 25:

1. I was adopted by my parents at 4 months old
2. I am an only child
3. I am 35, can you hear my eggs aging?
4.I was bullied a lot in school
5. I have had the same best friend since I was 14
6. My best friend and I broke-up when I was 21, but got back together at 27
7. I only have one-third depth perception
8. I have a learning disability that makes me have trouble spelling wierd with two vowels together like "sound" and I can tell my left from my right shoe
9. I could not ride my bike and tie my shoes until I was 9
10. When I was 14 I wanted to grow-up and get a sex change to be with the gay guy I was in love with
11. From 14-26 I considered myself bisexual, since 26 I have considered myself lesbian
12. I dated men until I was 28 (got feel sorry for the guy I dates from 26-28 when I considerd myself lesbian)
13.Watching Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan at 14, I discovered I was attracted to women
14. I had my first girlfried at 26
15. My longest relationship besides Karen was with Dave, who I lived with on and off from 1990-1996
16. I remained close with Dave and his family after the break-up
17. Dave accidently died in 2003, just a few days after I found out I was pregnant
18. I can't take Dave names out of my email address book
19. I have an MA and am half-way through a PhD
20. I had a half-brother (from my birth mom)
21. My half-brother was killed in May 2004 in a drug deal gone wrong, I never got to meet him
22. My Dad died in 1998 (diabetes complications), my son is named after him
23. Karen and I both had girlfriends when we met
24. My Mom and I very close
25. My boss was the matron of honour at my wedding

Oh my god. I will never think of another 75 things.

1 comment:

Estelle said...

Sorry it took me a while to get over here...
I really need to add you to the link list, then I would visit more often. I just haven't gotten around to it.
I feel sorry for number 12 as well