Friday, November 11, 2005

Part 3

51. I co-sleep and will stop when Robbie wants
52. I still nurse and will not stop anytime soon
53. My favorite colour is blue
54. I am deathly irrnationally scared of snakes
55. because of 54 I will never go to Australia
56. Swimming is my only sport
57. I hate sports
58. My skin does not tan
59. I belive in astrology
60. I skipped school a lot in high school
61. I have been in some sort of school almost since I was 5
62. I always route for the underdog
63. I am addicted to the soap One life to live
64, I was not allowed to watch soaps as child, I blame this for 63
65. Karen and I moved in together a few weeks after she asked me to be her girlfriend
66. If I had to chose my life mate all over again I would still chose her
67. In spite of 66 I still bitch about her
68. Reality shows are my guilty pleasure
69.Big Brother is the only show I think I could win
70. I suffer from SAD
71. I have lived in Montreal for 7 years and can not speak French
72. French fries are my weakness
73. My mom and I have a lot of the same health problems, some that are rare, even though we are not related by blood
74. I am a feminist
76. I pray to dead people

1 comment:

Estelle said...

70- Seasonal affected (or whatever) disorder, or something else? I do too, but backwards! I am always way more gloomy in the summer.
71- Do you plan to learn? I have lived in FL my whole life and, though I speak Spanish, most people I know don't. Spanish is as widely spoken as English here.
66- So would I. I love Karen :)
51- Same here... even if Jean hates it... Charlie and I will move to the couch
52- I wish I could. He'll suckle sometimes... but not as much as he did a few months ago.