Thursday, November 10, 2005

The next 25 or 100 things about me part 2

Okay, hopefully I can find 25 more things:

26. I am a vegetarian
27. In spite of this I sometimes eat very unhealthy
28. I am a cancer
29. I am lactose intolerant
30. In my mid 20's I worked for a short while as a receptionist in a men's "massage club"
31.I have PCOS
32. We did 6 at home inseminations with known donors and 4 IUIs with sperm bank sperm to get Robbie
33. I will never take Robbie to an animal circus
34. I will never take Robbie to the Zoo
35. I am friends with my Birth Mother
36. My birth Father is a psycho and a criminal and I will never meet him
37. The adoption agency liied about my birth weight and the age of my birth mom
38. I don't like alcohol
39. I experimented with various drugs in my 20's and will never take drugs again
40. I knew Karen was the one for me the moment I saw her
41. I would like to have one more child
42. I have written 2 chapters in published books
43. I suffer from panic attacks
44. I was a punk rocker in high school and my early 20's
45. I have had more different hair colours that I can count
46.I had to give my favorite dog to friends because she kept trying to attack my son
47. I miss this dog
48.I was brought up catholic
49. I am now agnostic
50. I love flavoured coffee
I am sure I will never think of another 50, there is not much more to me!

2 comments:

Estelle said...

You are getting there.
Why no zoo? Most zoos really are wonderful and take great care of the animals. At least in the US.
I bet you would like Busch Gardens. Their animal enclosures are wonderful, and their animals are wonderfully cared for.

Catherine said...

No, I just believe wild animals should be left wild. Not for are amusement. I would like zoos better if they included a human exhibit.