Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ten accomplishments of Robbie the wonder boy!

My beautiful boy will be 19 months old tomorrow and he is learning and doing new things at an alarming rate. So, here my top ten favorite new accomplshments!

10. Talking on the phone. He picks up thephone (no one is on it) and says "Ola. Apple, apple, Elmo" Then he throws it down.
9. He plays pretend, he feeds his doll pretend food and makes his weebles babble to each other.
8. He dance, by stamping his feet and wiggling his bum
7. He knows the number 2, 6, & 8
6. He knows the letters B, E, & T
5. He recognizes and can repeat the word "Bebe" (french for baby" ) when he see it written
4. He is doodling with his etch a sketch
3. He has so many new words "Squirrel, shoes, hat, blue, and my favorite happy
2. He can get in and out of our bed on his own (the other day I left the room for a second and found him reading in my bed)
1. He can SING! he did this last night. He was watching Elmo and Elmo was singing the cat song and next thing I know he is singing "CAT, CAT, CAT,CAT", although it sounds more like Gat.

I am so proud of him, he is my little wonder boy. Anyone who read this feel free to your own top ten on your little one on your blog, I would love to read them!

No comments: