Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What a big boy!

Oh, my gosh. It seems like he is learning something new every second. 6 months ago he could say 2 words. Now, he is a regular little parrot, he repeats everything I say. He says big words like piglet, yellow and rainbow. He says a few two word sentences. He points out objects in books and tells me what they are. He knows a few letters of the alphabet and is always wanting to learn more letters. The other day he was getting foam letters from Karen who would tell him what the letter was, he would then run to me and give me the letter and tell me what it was and then start all over again with another letter. 6 months ago he only walked with a walker, now he runs, climbs and 2 days ago started dancing. I am just loving all this age, it seems like there is a milestone daily. And we really communicate now and I know it. He responds to my requests to, if I tell him to get something he runs off and returns with it. Now, if only the dog would pay attention and learn from him. It is hard to believe the little boy who did not hold his head up until 5 months or sit until 9 months, is this little learning dynamo. He just amazes me with is new tricks everyday. I am one proud Mommy!

No comments: